Tuesday, December 8, 2009

News. Sales.

First things first...



As of today, I officially solidified a new space for the shop. Yes, ACE METRIC WILL BE MOVING! This won't be happening right away as I'm contractually committed to the current location for about 2 and a half more months, which puts us at March 1st for the opening at the new location. Some of you already know of the space that I was looking to acquire but, I'm not going to make an official announcement of the new address until I get the keys. I will say that the new spot is much more centralized and easily accessible.

STOKED.

Moving on,

All SE Complete bikes are on sale through Christmas. Here's the discount list:

Draft: Reg $290 on sale for $270
Draft Lite: Reg $360 on sale for $320
Lager: Reg $650 on sale for $595
Premium Brew: Reg $1150 on sale for $950
DCxPK Ripper: Reg $1000 on sale for $900

Plus, I'm parting out a PK Ripper frame set. Here's a chance to get a killer deal on components:

Crankset/Bottom Bracket: SE 3-pc Cr-Mo, 48 Spline Sealed Euro, 46T Alloy: $175

Pedals/Toe Clips/Double Straps: $50

Stem/Riser Bars/Oury Grips: $40

DC Plastic Saddle with Bottle Opener: $15


Wheelset: Chosen High Flange Sealed Bearing hubs/Velocity Deep Vs + Sugino 17T Cog & Lockring: $290

No comments:

Post a Comment