Saturday, July 25, 2009

Schedule Announcement

This decision has been brewing for quite a while. I've decided to go to "By Appointment Only" on Sundays. I'm more than happy to open the shop for all of you beauties on Sundays so, all you have to do is call prior to 5PM on Saturday to make an appointment for the following Sunday. This will be pretty casual: approximate time slots between Noon and 5PM. I originally scheduled Sunday hours to be available when other shops were not: however, Sundays are consistently slower days so I'd love to go ride with you if I'm not needed here at the shop. But, like, I said, I'm more than happy to be here to help with your project, I just want to establish a more structured way of conducting business.

Thank you for all of your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment